Santa Cruz offers a variety of sports, including volleyball, basketball, and track.
Santa Cruz particpates in the Catholic Diocese of Tucson league. Participation on a varsity team is a privilege that requires a student to balance practice times, games, and their academic responsibilities.
- 4th through 8th grade students.
- Students are required to submit physical screening results prior to try-outs.
- In order to participate on the team during sports season, team members must maintain a satisfactory average (C or above) in all major subject areas and conduct in all classes.
- In order to participate in a game on a given day, the team member must attend school that day, or the Friday before a Saturday game.
- Diocese of Tucson Registration Forms
As representatives of Santa Cruz Catholic School, all team members and their parents are expected to reflect credit and honor upon their school by their actions and attitudes.
Helpful information about Concussions:
TCC Athlete Fact Sheet
TCC Parent Fact Sheet
TCC Athlete Fact Sheet (Spanish)
TCC Parent Fact Sheet (Spanish)